Elk Family Kids Room Wallpaper Forest Vintage Wall Mural Wall Paper
Price is per square meter
Our wallpaper is high quality, and suitable for baby nursery
We are giving you the best choice of great design to help you create a space that is unique. Our papers are durable and easy to install. Our wallpapers are custom made for every wall, using the best quality paper we can get our hands-on. To guarantee the highest quality standards. We don’t hold rolls of paper in stock, instead, we produce every wallpaper to order.
PROCESS IS SIMPLE
Choose your wallpaper from our store
Measure your wall.
Order easily by choosing your dimensions
We produce and deliver.
Install and enjoy.
Our ordering process is very easy. Just measure your wall's height and width. You can send us your dimensions and we will help to calculate the quantity.
Your wallpaper will arrive on a roll that is sectioned off into vertical drops that fit your wall height. These drops are simply matched up next to each other on the wall to create the full finished mural. We take care of the matching and cutting process and label it with the order to be installed. A full detailed step by step guide is included with every purchase, which explains the simple hanging process in full, making it very simple even for a novice
If you need a custom size or if you have questions, please contact us via Instagram @cozy_nursery or email email@example.com
Our wallpaper material is a High Quality (High Performance) FABRIC -TEXTILE and removable wallpaper
- Material: Fabric Textile (High-Quality Textured Material)Canvas
- Adhesive: Our wallpaper is not self-adhesive due to the use of high-quality textile paper.
- Uses Drywall, Gypsum board, Concrete, Wood, Glass, etc.
- Surface Type: Smooth
An old wallpaper that has been removed from the wall, is NOT always reusable. It depends on how it has been stripped from the wall. Old wallpapers do not always come off easily, so unfortunately nothing can be recycled in that case.
Important Reference Table: The wallpaper is sold per square meter. Please refer below for your guide in determining how many pieces you need for your wall
WIDTH X HEIGHT
Quantity: 1 sqm = 140cm (W) x 70cm (H) (4'3 "x 2'3") ft
Quantity: 2 sqm = 200cm (W) x 100cm (H) (6'5 "x 3'2") ft
Quantity: 3 sqm = 208cm (W) x 146cm (H) (6'8 "x 4'8") ft
Quantity: 4 sqm =200cm (W) x 200cm (H) (6'5 '' x 6'5 '') ft
Quantity: 5 sqm = 250cm (W) x 200cm (H) (7'6 '' x6'5 '') ft
Quantity: 6 sqm = 300cm (W) x 200cm (H) (9'8 '' x 6'5 '') ft
Quantity: 7 sqm = 300cm (W) x 250cm (H) (9'8 "x 8'2") ft
Quantity: 8 sqm = 400cm (W) x 200cm (H) (13'6 "x 6'5") ft
Quantity: 9 sqm = 350cm (W) x 260cm (H) (11'4 "x 8'7") ft
Quantity: 10 sqm = 360cm (W) x 280cm (H) (11'8 "x 9'2") ft
IMPORTANT PRINTING TECHNOLOGY INFORMATION ABOUT LATEX PRINTING
- WE DON'T USE SOLVENT OR ECO-SOLVENT BASED INK. This is very important not to use Solvent or Eco-Solvent ink for wall murals to use indoors. HP’s odourless, water-based latex inks are accepted in places where toxic solvent inks would be unwelcome such as homes, restaurants, retail, and hospitals. We use HP Latex Inks ( UL ECOLOGO, UL GREENGUARD GOLD Certified, prints meet AgBB criteria)
- Healthcare water-based Ink prints are odourless
- Demonstrate compliance with international wallcovering industry standards