Get one of our adorable Waldorf hand kite ribbon runners and let your child's imagination soar high!
The ribbons of this beautifully made hand kite magically float, loop, and twirl around as your child dances with it. Each of these hand kites is designed to combine the fun that comes with free play with the educational concept of learning through active play.
* 3 inch wood made from organic kiln-dried hardwood birch(CPSIA compliant and treated with a homemade wood sealant made from organic olive oil and beeswax)
* 6 ribbon strands in different sizes; ends are heat sealed to prevent fraying
* approx. 45 inches long when untied and 18 inches long when tied
* Rainbow colors, purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, and red
* 3 mini bells
Kids of all ages will love exploring and experimenting with this pair of Montessori hand kites from Legacy Learning. Handmade in vivid detail, each one features a handmade wooden ring with lengths of satiny ribbons tied around each. Little kids can easily fit their fingers inside the rings and let their feet work up a running start to give these hand kites flight! Utilizing gross motor skills, your child will love learning out in the wide open with these glorious hand kites flapping in the wind. This is an original Legacy Learning creation. Order now to guarantee availability.
(1) 3" rings, raw wood. Each ring has (6) 3ft satin ribbons attached in rainbow colors. This kite also has (3) 1ft white ribbons with 1" jingle bells attached.
Note: This activity set is not meant for children to use as teethers or chew toys. Please do not allow children who still "mouth" things to use this activity set, as it could be a CHOKING HAZARD. This set should only be used under adult supervision, and it not recommended for children under the age of 3.