Airplane wall decals are a great gift idea for toddlers, children, or grandchildren. Our wall decals have been created by top designers, especially for kids' rooms, and the beautiful packaging is perfect for a birthday, Christmas, or just a casual gift! Seeing the happy face of the child, you will understand that you made the right choice.
Play is a great way to have fun with your child, hang the wallpaper together, and teach them what each item's name is. Every youngster is naturally curious, and using kids' wall decals to explore their surroundings is a terrific idea. Wallpaper featuring airplanes is a smart choice for the boy's room.
Industrial evolution is our tribute to human achievements. We believe in people (especially the very young ones), and we believe in our skills, wisdom, and heart. This collection shows how much we have accomplished, and that we’ve come a long way but we still have a lot to do. That is why you will find here stickers in the shape of the first planes and cars, a revolutionary invention of the steam train, factories, and mills. But also a turn to the future: rockets, a futuristic green city, windmills, and cars that will not pollute the air anymore.
Technology is there to serve us, that’s why it was invented. We know that there is a bright horizon ahead of us and that among our little history fans there are those who will change the course of the future for even more beautiful! Support your little geniuses!
HISTORY OF PLANES PRESENTED ON WALLPAPER:
1. Brothers Wright Flyer – it was in North Carolina in 1903 that this invention flew 36 m in 12 seconds! First ever heavier-than-air aircraft that flew like the wind!
2. Shark-mouthed Curtiss P-40 from the first half of the 1930s. One of the main US military planes in WWII (Pearl Harbor) and… a Hollywood star! This plane was flown (in movies) by John Wayne or… the future president of the United States, Ronald Reagan!
3. Silver-blue Helldiver, also called “The Beast”, from the same time period. The first one to dive and go up again in seconds.
4. Douglas with an arrow. Passenger planes were first constructed in the ’30s. Transatlantic commercial aircraft that could board from 20 to 60 people, is a real game-changer! Legend has it that the contract for these planes for America was signed… on cigarette paper!
5. Big, wonderful airplanes like Airbus and Boeing. The largest one can accommodate 850 passengers and travel almost 1000 km/h (that’s 3 soccer fields in one second!)
6. Supersonic flights mean that the plane develops speeds greater than the speed of sound. The speed of sound is around 1200 km/h and these planes could travel 2100 km/h (about 3,5 h from Europe to New York!). The last plane of this type flew in 2003 but there is a big possibility that in 2027-2030 we will see new ones!
Size of planes:
around 22 cm x 12 cm
The wallpaper is divided into stripes:
- Height: 280 cm
- Width: 50 cm
The price is for one stripe.
These stripes will fit every standard flat as there is that extra 20 cm of length so that you can cut to the height of your wall. Ordering wallpapers in stripes is faster and simpler. Just measure the wall and order the number of stripes that you need. You won’t need extended professional consultations anymore. Here you can’t go wrong.
The narrow wallpaper stripes guarantee that the wallpaper will fit almost perfectly to the width of the wall. What’s more, the repetitive pattern, where each of the stripes looks identical, allows the pattern elements to flawlessly arrange on the wall once we glue the wallpaper starting from the ceiling. Thanks to this, there is very little surplus material.
We produce our wallpapers on a special material that we have been looking for on the market for a very long time. It is a refined paper that beautifully reproduces colors. It is durable, matte, and snow-white. The material is certified non-flammable and meets all the requirements of the European Union.
The paper is not self-adhesive, therefore we recommend using no solvent-based glue to apply it. We especially recommend Flugger 377 glue (this is not an advertisement, we always use this product in our studio to apply wallpaper, hence the recommendation). In the case of non-standard wall dimensions, it is possible to order individually.
Before you apply wallpaper and any wall – please thoroughly prime the wall and clean the surface of dust or grease. Our wallpapers can be applied on the walls only after about 20 days from the last painting.
Any questions? Write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
★ Not suitable for textured walls.
★ Please measure your wall space and review the measurements in the description to order the appropriate amount.
★ We recommend applying wallpaper to a clean, smooth flat wall surface
★ Colours may vary from the actual color depending on monitor settings
★ If you have just painted your walls please allow the paint to cure. This can take anywhere from 4-to 8 weeks!
★ Standard production time is 5-7 business days but we try to send goods as soon as possible.
★ Shipping rate can change due to fuel costs increase, please request a quote first.
★ Please read our shop policies before purchasing.
★ CONTACT US